Winter's Wonderland

Without an accompanying wind, the falling snow creates a silent world outside my window. I listen to the silence,  enjoying nature's gift. My husband has been out clearing the snow from the paths we use around our spot. This is what is out the window. When we planted the spruce on the left, it was less than two feet tall. The blue spruce was not much more than a twig when I put it into the ground a number of years ago.
This was a pot roast day here. I love a meal that we can cook in a pot, and have so few dishes to clean later. This is Superbowl night. We'll never stay up for the entire game, but peek in during the play. I watched women's basketball this afternoon.
This post is carried forward from sunday.
The snow has just about finished for this time, but I think the wind will blow it around for today. I am off to work (just a few hours a week), and am curious to learn what the day will bring. Have a great day
lynn


Comments

Popular Posts