It's SAHRR time

I's been such a long time since I posted here, but it looks as if this may be the boost I needed to get moving again. 

I'm going to play along with quilting Gail and the other hosts of the Stay at Home Round Robin this year. It's going to be so much fun. for me, there were so many orphan blocks that I hade much indecision before deciding on this cute little applique block, a design of Sue Spargo I believe. Of course I can't be 100% sure about that, but something way back there in my head says it is so. It's a 6 1/2 " block. During the RR, we will be adding six rows I think, one from each of the blog hosts.Now I need to figure out how to link up for the linky party. Wish me luck!


 

Comments

  1. Love your block!!! It's perfect for the SAHRR!!! And you managed to link up just fine! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail. I'm excited to be playing along with everyone. Winter is a great time to create from home. Now to practice my typing.(lol)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Janine. Are you playing along too?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, sorryI removed your comment by accident. I wanted to thank you, and ask you if you are playing along for the SAHRR

      Delete
  4. Such a happy block, and a great choice for the SAHRR. Glad you are sewing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. I know we will knock it out of the park!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Janine. This is going to be a fun event!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts