Here comes the Foodie Blog hop

 Okay here is my advanced notice for the Foodie Blog Hop hosted by Carla Henton

https://createinthesticks.blogspotgspot.com

I hope you join with us starting on May 23. I'm excited to be part of this hop. I entered a bit late, not unusual for me to be  a little late at times. I get too many irons hot at the same time you see





Monday, May 23rd

lynns blog  This is me


Tuesday, May 24th


Wednesday, May 25th


Thursday, May 26th


Today is a day of sunshine and cloud. I like it even though it means a sweater day for me. Yesterday after a hiatus of two years my small quilting group had its first in person meeting. It's so good to see those dear familiar faces and catch up on events in everyone's life.
One of our group, Peggy, gifted us with spring and summer items. You can see that they would fit in with the Foodie theme for next week's hop. We each received a picnic tablecloth , four cloth napkins, and a wine bag for two bottles of wine, or juice, or whatever beverage you want to choose. If you look closely you will see the pears in one of the prints. Very nice, I'm sure you agree, and so thoughtful.


Another member of our group, Jackie, made this sweet gift for each of us. The flock was of many different colour combos. You will fall in love with this little guy. He or she could be used as a pinnie, but with the addition of a thin cord, it would be a sweet hanging ornament. We are indeed fortunate to have such talented and kind members

What name would you give this little one? 
I hope you have enjoyed your visit with me today. I am always so happy to share my day with you. 
Have a great day, and remember to lend a hand where you can. You can definitely make a difference.

Hugs
Lynn

Comments

Popular Posts