Wentworth Provincial Park and a Hallowe'en Blog hop

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to remind myself and anyone else who might read this post that Marian Pena at Seams to be Sew, is hosting a Hallowe'en Blog hop starting tomorrow Oct 19. I'll be visiting all the bloggers who are sharing with us.


Today our family gathered at Wentworth Provincial Park for a photo shoot with Linda Greaves From Serendipity Studios . Linda does great work and is so easy to work with. When the results are in, I'll post one or two. While we were there I used my handy dandy little Nikon Coolpix to capture some of the surrounding beauty. I'm going to include three of them here for enjoyment. The colours are magnificent at the park. 




I'm working on My Sergent Pepper quilt top from Abbey Lane Quilts. At first I seemed to be a bit mixed up, but that has sorted itself, and we are full steam ahead. Keep in mind that my speed is never very fast. Tonight is a good night to read a book and keep warm. It's not very cold, but I'm still in the bare feet with sandals mode.
Enjoy the evening
Hugs
Lynn


Comments

  1. Hey Lynn, thanks for dropping by my blog and participating in the Halloween Hoppin blog hop that way (and for your kind words)! I love the fall colors on display in the park you've shared. We've just started to see a change in the colors around our pond — it always hits there first. Happy Halloween to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise. Today on Hallow's Eve, many of the beautiful leaves are on the ground, and we wait for the next seasonal change.This morning I caught the moonset on my little Coolpix.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts