SAHRR Round #4

 This week in the SAHRR   Brenda, at Songbird Designs has asked us to use either a block on pint or a square within a square block in our border.  I had been undecided about how to finish off my fourth corner for my side rows, wanting to bring some sunshine into the picture as well as another creature made from triangle pieces. I have decided for now to add the square within a square in this position creating a splotch of yellow as the sun, adding some lines with a micron pen to bring expression to the sun's face. This area is subject to change, gotta love the options, but since this is to be a fun experimental project for me, I'm going for it .




I honestly don't know where I am going with this. I hope to pull everything together in the next row, but we will see. I'm ready to add lots more colour to the project.

Have a great week and if you can, be kind

Lynn

Comments

  1. I think part of the fun is not knowing where we are going with our quilts, and then seeing what we all come up with. I agree with JanineMarie - so much fun whimsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A splotch of sunshine is just right!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun. Your sun makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on adding the sun fact to your square, Lynn! It definitely makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts