Brrr - It's Winter

 The snow is falling on our garden, and the temperature is dropping once again. Yes, it is winter, and this is the perfect time of year for Joan's Polar Bear Plunge  blog hop which begins next week. Here is a list of those bloggers participating. I hope you will have an opportunity to visit with each of them, including me. Today I am cutting in the sewing room for my Club 100 quilt . This will be the next to final month for this quilt as February is the wrap up. Jackie from The Fabric Cupboard, is our host, and generous supporter of the group. She has also just started a weekly BOW with houses for the subject. I'm working from my scrap baskets for this project. The blue basket is the current scrap spot being used. The pictures may not be great, but they are a quick shoot from my sketchbook. I'm working on a painting of a cardinal.

Week 1

Week 2
Today week 3 will be released, and I found the sweetest red scrap to use for the roof of whatever house pattern is released today. I'm so happy to be able to find myself part of this wonderful quilting community.


Comments

Popular Posts