Aprils Wind up.

This year is flying. wow!. all of my good intentions have gotten swallowed up by life. It has been a good month though. I have another little bear to share.
He is my little bear of enthusiasm and positive outlook.
Isn't he a honey.
You can find the pattern for these bears over at The Clever Chameleon   https://www.cleverchameleon.com.au/time-to-party/#more-6099
Dione has a new pattern each month and you can join the fun.
Now that May is here we have a new bear. He will be green, and a lover of learning. While he is on my list of great things to accomplish this month, there are several pressing items to finish first. We are getting close to cottage time, when I pull up stakes and move to the shore at Port Howe Nova Scotia. My heart is on the Northumberland Strait. It's the sea you see.
This is the view from my little deck.

Since the month of May is a celebration of green, I have several blocks and a sweet quilt to share.



This is Roxy's quilt. No pattern, but a pillow panel purchased at a guild swap was my beginning. Roxy loves pandas, so this seemed like a great place to start. she is happy with this to cuddle.
It is a green day here in nova Scotia. Spring is bursting out all over.

Comments

Popular Posts