It's Mothers Day. In our part of the world the sun is shining, and I have little Lucy spending half an hour on my knee. In some way I guess I would be her mother replacement.

Today I will share a high tea with my daughter and one of my granddaughters. I'm looking forward to the fun.
Yesterday I saw a picture of a pincushion I liked so I set out to pattern a "something like" This is what I have accomplished to this point.
The  tools I used are a pencil, an eraser(essential), plain copy paper, square, paper scissors, and a 
geometry compass. I also needed a toonie, a shot glass and a water glass. When I examine the outcome, I really used a large number of tools. Later today I'm going to attempt to get a start on the project.
Well I can see that I didn't get back to this draft. I can see the pattern for the three tier pin cushion I was blogging about today. The finished product is in next blog post.
The Mother's Day tea was a huge success. We three enjoyed the company and the presentation.
I'll post this one today as well. i'm playing catchup.
Lynn

Comments

Popular Posts