Time in a Bottle Blog Hop coming up real soon


Time in a Bottle. Can you imagine it? It's impossible to capture time, but oh what fun we can have living the minutes that are like grains of sand that pass through the opening of an hourglass. Being present in the present moment is simply delicious. This morning I will be preparing( I call it building) two backs for tops that have either been recently started and finished, or finally finished after spending lots of time packed away in a bag or a box waiting to reach completion and finding a permanent home. 

Carol from Just Let Me Quilt is hosting a blog hop starting on the fourteenth celebrating hourglass blocks. There will be lots of inspiration for us during this week .My day is Wednesday. I hope to see you then. Be sure to visit all the bloggers and leave a comment. We want to get to know you. There is a list of spots to visit just below my little note.


                                                         Time In A Bottle Blog hop





 March 14

Creatin' in the Sticks
Vroomans Quilts
Patchouli Moon Studio
Samelia's Mum
Days Filled With Joy
Elizabeth Coughlin Designs
Stitchin At Home
 
March 15
MooseStashQuilting
Becky’s Adventures in Quilting and Travel
The Darling Dogwood
Quilting Gail
Time 4 Stitchn
Beaquilter
 
March 16
 Inflorescence
Lynn's Blog
Karen's Korner
Stitching Farm Girl
Scrapdash
Familypatchworks
 
March 17
Ms P Designs USA
Quilt Schmilt
That Fabric Feeling
Quilted Delights
Words & Stitches
Selina Quilts
 
March 18
Just Let Me Quilt
Bumbleberry Stitches
Karrin’s Crazy World
Lianne Makes Stuff
Crazy'boutquilts
Songbird Designs

It's a wild March day here in the east. Stay safe, and please lend a hand where you can
Hugs  
Lynn

Comments

  1. Hello Lynn,

    I'm visiting your blog for the first time and I like it a lot. You are very talented! I'm a friend of Seamus and he's lucky to have a grandmother as you. Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariana, thanks so much for taking some time to visit me at my blog. Your very kind words are appreciated. If you have a minute tomorrow drop by and see what I have recently finished. It's encouraging to share with others, and Just a side note, I am truly a blessed woman to have Seamus and the rest of my family in my life. Enjoy your day, lean into every moment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts