Storm Days and The Garden Party Row Along

 It's Tuesday Sept 22, the day after my husband's birthday,  the beginning of post tropical storm Teddy, and another day of great releases from designers in the 

I've made my visits to each of the designer's sites, downloaded some sweet patterns, and left my thank yous in the comments. I hope everyone will hop on board this train.

This morning I made my bread 

baked a few gingersnaps for lunch, baked my chicken pie,(it was delish), and sewed these little flannel rail fence blocks. A darker piece in the centre of two lower volume prints.

I've always been interested in weather, and the sea. Today with the approach of the storm, I am hoping to get some reasonable pictures of our shoreline. The forecast suggests that we will not be hard hit, but of course with Mother Nature, it can be difficult to predict.
It is 2:50 pm



The rain is still sporadic showers, but I can feel the increase in the wind's velocity, coming in from the Northeast. I hope we have taken all the necessary steps to stay safe during this storm.
I think I may settle in for a short nap.
Love to all
Lynn


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts