How many days until Christmas?

Winter i most definitely here. my toes will not be warm again until spring or until I visit Janet in Arizona. We had some white on the ground yesterday. today the temp is just above zero. Today Omer and I are minding the SA kettle for a couple of hours. coming home from the hospital last night we enjoyed the early display of Christmas lights along the route. Tonight perhaps I will see more. There is something about those lights that is heartwarming. This morning early we had a surprise visitor.
Do you recognize him? I was working on my Christmas applique blocks when he arrived. I know my photo is not great, but he moves fast


Here is my old world Santa in cloth
This snow guy doesn't show up too well.












This is the Christmas lineup up to today.
Santa has a wonderful twinkle in his eye. He did not confirm whether I made it to the good list or not, but I am hoping
Lynn

Comments

Popular Posts