Here Comes the Sun June 20-24/22

 Oh,  but the days are flying by! Just another few sleeps and we will be sharing in a new blog hop, "Here Comes the Sun," and here in  Atlantic Canada we are happy to see the summer sun. This year there seems to be thicker grass, the vegetation seems more densely packed. We have had our share of rainy days, and some cool nights, but generally speaking I think the weather is supporting an early growing of the greens in our lives. I want to share the list of bloggers who will be sharing with us from June 20-24th. I'm on the tail end, and that is as good a place as any. I will have the opportunity to see what all my fellow bloggers are making this season. 

It is Lupin season here. I was crossing the train tracks near our house, and these gorgeous Lupins were making my day so much more inviting.



And this brave little soul was blooming in the unfriendliest of soil conditions, but daisies are so brave!






FUN IN THE SUN


See you on June 20th
 Lend a hand where you can.
In the moment
Lynn

Comments

Popular Posts