Where oh Where have you gone?

 Has it really been so long since I have left a note here? Wow!

This has indeed been an unsettled year. I admire all of those bloggers who have remained active on their blogs. I have been something like a twig in the river current, going one way and then another.

I'm working slowly at getting a small pattern finished for aa release in September, but it's slow, and I seem to have found every possible snag. I'm still hopeful.

August is almost ready to leave us, and fall will return. Even my regular sewing has been slowed down to a snail's pace. Hoping that fall brings with it and upswing in my creative energies.

Lynn

Comments

  1. Hi Lyn, have you got your stitching mojo back yet?? Hope so. These times have been hard on many of us in all kinds of different ways. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are days Jocelyn when Ii feel like I can create anything, but the reality is that time and energy are limited, but I am making some headway. I have decided to try to acquire some degree of skill using EQ7. I have the program, and have had it for some time, but haven't buckled down to make it work for me. Hopefully this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts