Good morning. 

It is good to be able to sit and write a short note today Life has been a jumble for the past few months. Our internet provider is waiting for replacement parts for the system, and I have been without internet since June. Only when I camp out on someone's doorstep, or drive to the nearest town library, can I access all that is happening in the cyber world. Since I have been very cautious about exposing myself to the possibility of the covid virus, I haven't gone often.

Summer has been great for beach activities, but hard on my little garden. We have had one meal of potatoes and beans(green) from the patch, and two more meals with the beans, today I am seeing two almost ripe tomatoes on the vines. We finally got rain yesterday, so the ground will hopefully be a bit easier to dig, and the potatoes will get bigger.

I have spent considerable time working on my row for the STBS row a Long organized by Marian Pena. This will be my fist attempt to provide a patterned row for this event. The theme this year is what grows in your garden. Well my row will introduce some sweet new friends. This row, named Fins Garden is made in memory of my little great grandson, a twin, who spent only a short few months with his earthly family. Fin was a brave fighter, but this battle was just too much for one little boy. We will always have him close in our hearts. His mum, Meaghan and I  collaborated on this row, hoping you will find some part that you will enjoy.

Here is a little peek at our garden row. It is all about the sea, as we are ocean folk.
I believe my release day is Thursday Oct 8,2020. I hope you will visit with us at that time and share in our joy.

On a daily basis I watch the sea, and the sky. There is such beauty. Yesterday a couple of visitors spent some time with us. This young seal has been sunning on our beach raft on and off for a month or a bit more. 


The Heron just stopped by for a short rest during the day.
I am ever grateful for these visits. This morning the Sandpipers were skirting the waves at water's edge looking for treats.
Enjoy your day and the beauty around you
Lynn



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts