It's Tuesday

It's Tuesday, and Arthur is now but a memory for most of us. The surprise for all of us on the shoreline was that the wind stayed out of the south,and southwest. That was a shocker, but it also probably limited the damage done to our beach front and to cottage fronts.Other than one panel in my screen room, and one compost bin moving somewhat, all was great.
At home an eighteen foot top of a Norway spruce broke off and fell along the side of our house denting the eaves trough, and scraping the cedar clapboards. Luckily the large window close by was missed. Our local golf course suffered a number of casualties with trees being uprooted, or broken off at mid trunk.
There are only two weeks left before Peggy and I depart for Augusta ME. and the Maine Quilt Festival. This will be an adventure for us.Days are flying by here, and the calendar says we are  well into July. Why are these summer months so brief?
Lucy is I believe making a little progress, with the anxiety reduction activities we are attempting. It will no doubt take a very long time to make significant changes.
It is such a sleepy day for me. I think I'll watch a little of The Hobbits We recorded this film for me to watch on just such a day.
Lynn

Comments

Popular Posts