It's a new month November

The colour for November is teal, a blue/green colour, one I love. In anticipation of this colour I spent time sorting through my many scraps and some yardage to fins pieces I liked. It was a more difficult job than I envisioned, Why? Well some pieces were too green, others too blue, some too dark, and so on. This scrap is one of the ones that made the cut.

This is the main body fabric  for my Colour Challenge bear. The free pattern is available on Dione Gardner -Stephens blog, the Clever Chameleon.  https://www.cleverchameleon.com.au/colour-party/


I'm also trying to stay current with Darlene D'Eon's 52 week challenge. I have been choosing the colour challenge monthly colours for these blocks.We're fast coming to the end of this year's challenge. This will be either week 44 or 45. Time flies.
This is my first November block and there will be 3 more, one each Monday if I keep current.

This is a pretty fabric, with it's blues and greens little swirls.
This is the weekend of the Canadian Women's University Rugby Championships this year held at Acadia University in Wolfville N.S. Tomorrow, St Francis Xavier women will play in the gold medal game against the Guelph women. The weather has been tough, not cold, but oh so wet. Today as Acadia played in a try for consolation final, it was wet and windy. Hopefully tomorrow, the weather will be a bit easier. I'll be watching on Usport.ca with my subscription.
That's my note for today
Lynn

Comments

  1. Hey Lynn! Thanks for stopping by my Pick a Pumpkin post! Glad you enjoyed the joke, too! I love your bluesey/green batik! It's really lovely yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts