Possible block arrangement.





Finally I am able to upload this partial layout of the star blocks alternating with the 16 patch blocks I hope to eventually make into a top. Right away I  see that I need more background , or places for the eye to rest. Maybe sashings, simple ones with cornerstones will give me what I am looking for. I do like these bright cheerful colours though.Something to be considered with the addition of sashings, even one and one half inch ones, is how this will change the size of the centre top, and also the difference in what I will require for borders. No purchases will be made to complete this top, so even these small changes must be taken into consideration.

Perhaps I'll try a layout with sashing added tomorrow. It's always good to have a second look at things we are doing,
Lynn


Comments

Popular Posts