Home again Another adventure

Well we are back from our week away, and spring has not arrived. I'm not really surprised. The area of New Hampshire we visited, Ashland, was a beautiful rural area, but the snowfall that week was more than I wanted for sure. It prevented my husband from enjoying the various hills in the area.
We did however visit Keepsake Quilting. I have a few pictures to post. It is a garden of colour, with all makes of fabric available for the sewing enthusiast. I also visited a yarn shop, Patternworks, and drooled my way around the rooms.

Inside these doors you will find....
and
in addition to

Well now that was a partial snapshot of the shop. I know they have something for everybody. I was attracted to the Amish black fabric they use with their Asian prints. It was a brilliant flat black if that makes any sense.
While away, I finished a tote bag but have not photographed it yet. It has taken me three days just to get over the fatigue I felt arriving home. Lots of naps and a quiet schedule was the answer for me.
It would seem that there will be some sunshine in the nexr few days. My bounce will perhaps return with the sun.
Other news on the local front is the opening of a local quilt shop in Amherst. Beth Munro will start her venture in the "old clock building" I wish the best of all luck to Beth with this venture. while the shop s not open yet, keep it in your plan when you go near Amherst N.S. for the future.
Have a great evening
Lynn


Comments

  1. C'Mon, Lynn: we want to see what you bought at Keepsake!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts